Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform Makati Diamond Residences in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Makati Diamond Residences will only be able to accommodate quarantine and guests from essential establishments for the period of August 6-20, 2021. Leisure guests are not allowed for the said duration.
Makati Diamond Residences is a multi-use hotel with the certificate of authority to operate for staycations (CAOS) and is currently accommodating guests based on the following conditions:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory quarantine, such as but not limited to close contacts, repatriated OFWs, returning overseas Filipinos, foreign nationals allowed entry into the Philippines
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long staying guests
• Returning residents
• Other authorized persons outside residence (APORS) who require accommodation pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business guests
• Participants in essential meetings and social events, as defined under the relevant issuance of the DOT and DOH
• Leisure guests
• For leisure guests, all guests below 18 years old are required to present a negative result from a swab or saliva-based RT-PCR test taken not more than forty-eight (48) hours prior to check-in. Guests above 18 years old shall be fully vaccinated. If not fully vaccinated, a negative RT-PCR test is required.
Please note that the credit card holder must be present upon arrival at the hotel. Guests must provide a photo identification or passport as proof. Otherwise, guests must present a new credit card with the card holder present or may choose to pay in cash to settle the reservation charges.
Please note that for children between 6-12 years old staying in existing beds, breakfast will incur an additional charge of 50% of adult breakfast rates. Children 5 years old and below eat for free.
Temporarily closure of facilities
Duration – March 17, 2020 until December 31, 2021
Whisky and Cigar Bar